We are a Certified Diamond Plus Invisalign Provider in Bethesda, MD
Rad Orthodontics is recognized by Invisalign® as a Diamond Plus Provider year after year. Rad Orthodontics is proud to have earned this distinction, awarded only to the top 1% of Invisalign® providers nationwide. Experience counts, and Rad Orthodontics is known for achieving excellent results in highly complex Invisalign® cases for more than a decade.
Orthodontists like Dr. Mehdy, Dr. Dave, Dr. Petrarca, and Dr. Mostowfi have specialized training in orthodontics: They have completed a three-year residency program to learn the medical and physical science of jaw alignment and function as well as the art of straight teeth and beautiful smiles. Generally, family dentists who provide Invisalign have several hours of weekend training in Invisalign and orthodontics.
When you compare that to the years of specialized orthodontic training that certified orthodontists have, it’s clear why many patients choose a highly trained orthodontist. Experience counts: choose an orthodontic specialist for your Invisalign treatment.
Why Invisalign treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every eight to 14 weeks.
Getting Invisalign® at Rad Orthodontics
Rad Orthodontics works with the Montgomery Mall Invisalign Store. To get Invisalign, you can go to the Invisalign store to have your teeth scanned and hear about some options for straightening your teeth. The store will offer several options for you to consider, from minimal tooth straightening to comprehensive orthodontic treatment. They will then refer you to an Invisalign Provider's office for confirmation of treatment options and actual treatment.
When you come to one of our offices in the Bethesda, MD area, we'll review your scan and take a close look at your mouth, including the alignment of your jaw and placement of your teeth in your jaw and face. Once we have a complete understanding of your individual needs and goals, we'll present your treatment options.
Rad Orthodontics' orthodontists will recommend the optimal treatment option for your particular needs based on our medical assessment of your teeth, jaw, and facial structure, as well as your 3D Invisalign scan. We will apply our expertise in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics as we identify the optimal treatment options for you. Dr. Mehdy Rad, Dr. David Rad, Dr. Shiva Mostowfi, and Dr. Carmine Petrarca will spend time personally discussing these options with you to make sure you understand the benefits and limits of each treatment option. We are happy to answer all of your questions.
Rad Orthodontics is here to make Invisalign work for you.
- Experience: Our doctors have successfully completed thousands of Invisalign cases.
- Expertise: In addition to offering Invisalign, we are certified dentofacial orthopedics
- Personal Attention: We create a custom treatment plan for every patient and spend as much time with each patient as needed.
- Flexible Financing: We offer a variety of payment options to make Invisalign an option for everyone.
- Fun: We work hard to make our office an inviting and fun place to visit.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our Bethesda, College Park, Potomac, Gaithersburg, or North Bethesda, MD orthodontic office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!